CLARK supplies forks that are best in quality, reliability and durability. Fork specifications result from years of rigorous engineering design and testing and application experience that ensure product reliability, consistency, performance and value.
- We offer a complete range of forks for all types of applications and lifting capacities
- Our forks are put through rigorous quality control systems through all the manufacturing process to ensure high quality every time.
- We are competitively priced
- Our offering includes all type forks for all make forklifts, including:
- ITA Hook Style forks
- Shaft Mounted forks
- Block forks
- Lumber forks
- Custom made to order forks
- Carpet forks
OUR TOTALIFT FORKS ARE A FULL LINE OF HIGH QUALITY FORKS THAT WE RECOMMEND FOR USE ON:
- New Trucks
- Existing Lease Trucks
- Heavy Duty Applications
- Special applications
- All Sizes Available
- MADE IN AMERICA
OUR T-SERIES LINE OF FORKS ARE AN EXCELLENT ALTERNATIVE WHEN COST IS A CONSIDERATION:
- Rental Fleets
- Used Trucks
- Standard Applications
- Core Sizes Available
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR FORKS NEED REPLACEMENT?
The best way is to have your CLARK service technician inspect them at every planned maintenance interval.
- Fact: If you have more than 10% wear on your forks, you need to replace them
- Fact: Neglected or abused forks can and will eventually fail. This can harm product and more importantly your colleagues.
- Fact: Your local CLARK Dealer has the right solution for you