CLARK TOTALIFT® Battery Chargers are distinguished by the same consistently reliable features which are typical for all TOTALIFT® products. Built to Last®
TOTALIFT® CHARGER SPEC SHEETS
- TL-Series (English) (Spanish)
- TsMVC (English) (Spanish)
- T-Series (English) (Spanish)
- Multi-Volt Charger (English) (Spanish)
- BDX Load Test Analyzer (English) (Span
TOTALIFT TLX OPPORTUNITY CHARGER
The TOTALIFT TLX is a fully automatic 100% Opportunity Charger with an Exclusive Automated Dual Rate Charging Curve. The operation of the TLX charger is managed by the new MTL3 Digital Charger Controller, which has a fully programmable microprocessor based electronic control board.
- The Most Energy Efficient Opportunity Charger in its Class
- Fully Automatic, Fully Digital
- Programmable Microprocessor
- Automated Dual Rate Charging Curve
- Auto and Manual Equalize
- Start Delay Option
- 10’ Standard Cables
- Elapsed Time and Elapsed Time Memory
- Self Adjust to 50/60Hz Power Cycle to USA, Canada & International specs
- Automatic Data Saving in case of blackout and Auto Start From Point of Interruption
- Automatic Saving of Charger Parameters
- Quick Digital Troubleshooting Guide
- UL1/CSA Approved
- Full Technical Support
- Five Year Full Warranty (Seven Years on Transformer)
- *battery connectors not included
HIGH FREQUENCY CHARGERS
STANDARD FEATURES TLHF1
CASING A 7.5” x 4.65” x 2” (L x W x H)
12Vdc / 8A, 10A, 12A — 120V AC 12 amp AC PN# 7005440
CASING B 7.5” x 4.65” x 2” (L x W x H)
24Vdc / 4A — 120V AC 8 amp PN# 7005441
CASING C 9.84” x 4.65” X 2” (L x W x H)
24Vdc / 10A, 12A, 15A - 120V AC 15 amp PN# 7005437
This small, fully automatic, high frequency charger is waterproof and extremely resistant thanks to its monobloc aluminum casing and circuits in an epoxy resin cast.
Ideal for installations on vehicles where space is limited or the charger is exposed to chemicals, dust, or bad weather.
Monitoring the state of charge is simple thanks to the 3 LED indicators & active circuit protects the charger from polarity inversion, overload and short circuit of the battery & overheating of the unit.
STANDARD FEATURES TLHF2
CASING: 7.5” x 7.5” x 4.33” ( Lx W x H)
TLHF-2A 12Vdc or 24Vdc / 20A to 40A—120V AC
TLHF-2B 36Vdc or 48Vdc / 10A to 25A—120V AC
Despite its small size, it can charge batteries from 30Ah to 240Ah in 8hours depending on output voltage.
The charge curve can be programmed for any type of battery.
Due to its air cooling system it can operate at stable temperatures regardless of the position or orientation it's installed.
An active circuit that protects the charger from polarity inversion, overload and short circuit of the battery and overheating of the unit.
The TLHF2 can be bundled with an external state of charge indicator or a charge management module.
*battery connectors not included
3 YEAR WARRANTY (5 YEAR ON TRANSFORMER) T-SERIES
5 YEAR WARRANTY (7 YEAR ON TRANSFORMER) TL-SERIES
- Think Green
- Superior performance
- Microprocessor controlled technology
- Competitively priced
- Outstanding warranty
- Technical support
- 10-20% More Efficient Than FERRO or SCR Technology
- 12-96V Plug In, Hardwired and Multi -volt Units
- Auto Refresh For Long Weekends
- Automatic or Manual Equalizer
- Battery Capacity Versatility
- UL/CSA/CE Certified
- Auto Start and Stop
- Fully Automatic